Pursue His Promise
Join Pastor Tim Fox as we learn how to Pursue His Promise.
Here are a few scriptures and key points:
• A promise is a powerful thing.
• Promises are valuable, meaningful - Christian life is centered on a group of promises. And that group of promises comes from the Word of God.
• If you follow God - God promise to you will come to pass.
• A promise is a covenant or declaration that one will do exactly what they say, or something will happen just as pledged.
• Believing a promise and not applying the promise is meaningless.
• The promises of God belong to the people of God. We must Pursue God’s promises – they are here... Pursue them!!
• 7 Promises of God in the New Testament
1. I can be saved. (Romans 10:13)
2. I am forgiven. (1 John 1:9)
3. takes care of my needs. (Matthew 6:33)
4. My life has a purpose. (Romans 8:28)
5. He cares at all times. (Hebrews 4:16)
6. God enables me to do all things. (Philippians 4:13)
7. Never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5)
How Can We Trust in God's Promises?
• Trust in his Promises because - God’s Character - He’s not a man - not human - never sinned - never lied. He can’t lie. He is the truth and only speaks the truth.
• Trust in his Promises because - God is Unchanging - God never changes in his person or his purposes.
• Trust in his Promises because - His Infinite Wisdom - God never needs to make course corrections. He doesn’t make it up as he goes along. He knows the end from the beginning.
• We must respond with: God says YES, and we say AMEN!
To support our ministry and help us continue to reach people all around the world click here: https://jubileeintl.elexiochms.com/ex...
If you have decided Jubilee is the home for you, click here: https://jubileepensacola.com/membersh...
Jubilee Facebook: www.facebook.com/jubilee.church/
Jubilee Instagram: instagram.com/jubileepensacola