ALIVE (Easter Sunday)
Join Pastor Tim Fox on Resurrection Sunday as we understand the true meaning of Easter.
Here are a few key points:
• Jesus is dead, and his followers assume that he remains dead - women come to the tomb (bring spices) because that is where the saw the body of Jesus was placed after his crucifixion.
• Empty tomb = confusion, not clarity. Bodies that are dead presumably remain dead. Jesus was very much ALIVE!! EMPTY GRAVE….won’t find him in a grave!
• Quit looking for answers in dead places!!
• If we truly believed that Jesus is ALIVE - why do we worry, sorrow, be defeated, stay powerless over our struggles, etc?
• Unbelief does not mean that people believe nothing - means that they believe something else.
• In our humanness - death wins - even the strongest are lost. So YOLO….there’s always tomorrow!
“Really? How can you be so sure?”
• Death is real, but it is not final. In Jesus, life gets the last word.
• JESUS IS ALIVE...
- Evidence = Our Christian faith…. Paul said, "If Christ is not risen, our preaching is empty, your faith is empty, and we are found as false witnesses". Paul said if there isn't any Resurrection, there isn't any Christianity.
• WE ARE ALIVE! THE CHURCH IS ALIVE! JESUS IS ALIVE!!
A – Adopted
L – Loved
I – Invited
V – Vindicated
E – Everlasting Life
#jubilee #jubileechurch #ALIVE #JustJesus #church #pensacola #resurrection #resurrectionsunday #easter #sermon2023 #pastor #TimFox
To support our ministry and help us continue to reach people all around the world click here: https://jubileeintl.elexiochms.com/external/form/1dba894b-c497-484d-829d-734f9fcf95d6
If you have decided Jubilee is the home for you, click here:
Jubilee Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jubilee.church/
Jubilee Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jubileepensacola/